Castelluccio Olive Oil is obtained directly from cold-pressed Sicilian Moresca and Biancolilla olives.
The highly anticipated olive harvesting, which takes place from the beginning of September to the end of October, makes it possible to obtain a high-quality oil without any pesticide treatments, which are often used in mainstream oils to tackle the olive fruit fly. Castelluccio Oil premium quality is also derived from the hilly terrain (400m above sea level), particularly breezy. For all these reasons and others still, it’s classified as Organic and DOP Monti Iblei Extra Virgin Olive Oil. Castelluccio Oil has been produced by our family for generations.
• Region: Sicily
• Certifications: Organic and DOP Extra Virgin Olive Oil
• Altitude: 400m above sea level
• Ingredients: 100% Extra virgin olive oil obtained in Italy from Moresca and Biancolilla olives harvested and pressed in Italy
• Harvesting system: Mechanical process through shaking of the trees
• Extraction method: continuous cold press system, within 12 hours of harvesting
• 100% Made in Italy