Useful questions for our store.
The following Terms apply between Noosa (technology provider), Compass (credit provider) and you who have made a purchase and want a deferred payment experience.
If you choose this payment option you agree to these Terms.
- You can see your payment plan of Pay Later directly on the product page, in your bag or at checkout
- Use our Pay Later service by selecting the button in your bag or checkout page
- Complete the info of the billing and shipping address at the checkout page and then select the Pay Later button.
- A pop up page will ask you for: your telephone number, your Fiscal Code, your debit or credit card
- You must be 18 years old having an Italian fiscal code, and capable of entering into a legally binding contract.
- Use your own valid debit or credit card to pay.
- You must be 18 years old having an Italian fiscal code and capable of entering into a legally binding contract.
- The first payment is charged when the order is placed, and the next 2/3 payments are automatically charged after 30 days each month after the initial payment. We will tell you the due dates via email communication.
- There are no interest charges with Pay later in 3/4 installments, and no fees when you follow your automatic payment schedule. If you are delayed in making a payment, we may charge late fees. Any missed installments, including any added late fees, will be rolled over and added to the next scheduled due date.
- If you cancel your purchase or return your goods we will automatically waive the amount you owe us (as soon as we receive it).
- You can process items for a max of 3000€ per transaction
- You give our third part the authority to take the two/three remaining payments from your card on the due dates without any further notice to you.